July 25, 2004

"Late robot"

I think I'm running behind time. My world, my reality is lagging behind the clock by, erm, 2 weeks?

It's gonna be August soon! And I feel like I've just settled into July, just adjusted to dating --/7 on the assessment books of my tuition kids. The next thing I know, August is beckoning. Before I know it, I would be 24 yrs old 'officially', and then, Christmas will be here.

And the days just go by, and things, miraculously, just get done (ya, those of you who see days flew past without accomplishing anything you should can envy my uncanny level of productivity). I'm living behind time, but I still meet the deadlines that I should. Just that, I can't really recall what happened to make things work like they should. Is there something wrong with me?

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:09